Medical Matrix Programs
What is it?
The Medical Matrix™ is a way to control costs and still provide above standard medical coverage to large jobs or several jobs in the same geographical area.
Your company will save money and have better medical coverage at the same time.
How Does It Work?
ASPEMS will strategically place on site medical personnel (EMR, EMT, Paramedic) in fully equipped mobile treatment centers, ambulances and medical shacks.
These units will communicate with each other and your company field managers while handling all medical situations in the area.
Help Design Your Medical Matrix Program
The client can be involved with the setup of their programs, dictating and addressing their needs and cost objectives.
We have successfully introduced over 65 Medical Matrix™ programs to over 30 oil and gas clients since 2006.
What Are the Benefits?
Stationary & roving medics protect your workers and assure an instant integrated response time, a higher level of assisted medical aid, and therefore better patient outcomes.
- Cost Effectiveness
By strategically placing medical coverage you can reduce the number of medics required, while retaining above standard required OH&S/WCB coverage.
• 1 point of contact in the field via Team Lead
• Supported by ACP Registered medical staff and our Operations Department
• All paper work managed by the Team Lead
- Peace of Mind
• Highly trained, professional management
• GPS tracking on all vehicles
• Above standard vehicles and equipment
• Seasoned medical staff with all the appropriate training & tickets for your project
Contact us today to learn how this system will work for your projects. We will work with your team to assess your requirements, and build our Medical Matrix™ program individually.
Project Planning Questions:
(Isolated worksites, high risk areas or programs with high travel times are ideal.)
• How many crew members?
• How many work sites are in the area?
• What types of operations?
• How close are they together?
• What are the hazards of the worksites?
• Will there be 12 or 24 HR operations?
• Are there any special considerations?
Built for Success
Each Medical Matrix Program™ is designed to deliver superior medical coverage by strategically placing personnel and resources in the most advantageous positions possible.
• Medics will maintain radio and cell communications with the Team Lead and your crews
• Mapping GIS and other resources are used to build our Matrix Plan
• Thorough and accurate field / terrain assessment at the start of each program
• Team Leads are trained in tactical deployment and positioning of Field Medics
If you have any questions regarding our Medical Matrix Programs™ or any
other type of inquiry, please feel free to contact us for further information.